All Gangster organizations operate on loyal oaths of honor.
This is ours.
1. Booking Policies
- You may book a tour with us by phone (855-NYGANGS) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday through Friday, 8am to 7pm. On Saturday or Sunday, you may also book by voicemail or email, but you must receive confirmation in order for your request to be considered booked.
- To book a tour, please include the following information: (Please note: You will receive a confirmation via email if you book by email or verbal confirmation if you book by phone.)
- Contact number (or email)
- Number of guests
- Date/Time/Type of Tour
- Method of payment (Cash, credit card, online ticket purchase, voucher)
- Your voucher code (if applicable)
- Our most up-to-date calendar listing of tours is on the first page of our website (www.nycgangstertours.com). Please note if the posting reads CANCELLED, SOLD-OUT, or WEATHER-PENDING before booking that tour.
- Please note: You will receive a confirmation via email if you book by email or verbal confirmation if you book by phone.
2. Company Cancellation Policies
- WALKING TOURS: There must have at least 2 customers by 24 hours before the tour’s scheduled start time. Otherwise the tour is cancelled and will be noted on our company calendar.
3. Customer Cancellation Policies
- All cancellations by customer must be made by 5pm the day before the tour occurs or your ticket will be forfeit and no refund will apply. Cancellations may be made by phone. Call 855-NYGANGS or email email@example.com.
- If you are using a voucher for your tour and you cancel after 5pm the day before the tour occurs, you can still redeem the voucher for a future tour only for the cost of the voucher; NOT for the discounted price originally offered by the voucher.
- Any no-show or no-call will be considered a last minute cancellation and your ticket or voucher will be forfeit.
- If you are running late, please contact the guide with the guide’s number (provided to you via email the day before the tour) The guide can delay the tour by up to 10 minutes after the tour’s start time. After that, the guide will give you a place to meet the tour along the route. If you do not meet up with the guide at this appointed location, the tickets will be considered forfeit.
4. Weather Policy
- If forecast calls for rain, other inclement weather, or temperature consistently higher than 90 degrees Farenheit (32 Celsius) customers will be contacted via email the evening before the tour with a cancellation warning. At 10am the day of the tour, you will receive notice that the tour is either confirmed or cancelled and your tickets can be redeemed on any future date for the same type of tour.
- WALKING TOURS—if forecast calls for rain or other inclement weather, customers will be contacted via email the evening before the tour with a cancellation warning. At 10am the day of the tour, you will receive notice that the tour is either confirmed or cancelled and your tickets can be redeemed on any future date for the same type of tour.
- Our general rain policy is that if the rain appears light or intermittent, tour is ON. If rain appears heavy, tour is OFF.
5. Refund Policy
- If the tour is cancelled by the guide due to unforeseen circumstances and you are not able to reschedule, you will be offered a refund for the cost of ticket or via our online ticketing system.
- Please note that you will not be issued a refund if you simply did not enjoy the tour. This is clear indication that you have terrible taste in city tours.